«DialogueScience» was established on January 31, 1992, by Dialogue JV and the Computing Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. The first and best-know Russian-developed products distributed by JSC «DialogueScience» were Aidstest antivirus, ADinf security scanner and the antivirus Doctor Web. Many rightly believe that «DialogueScience» was one of the companies that created the information security market in Russia.
«DialogueScience» is currently a system integrator in the field of information security.
«DialogueScience» offers wide-range of services in development, deployment and support of integrated information security systems, including:
- conducting information security audits to analyze the current security status of the information system including penetration testing, security instrumentation, security audits of wireless networks, mobile applications, etc.
- development of information security policies and other procedures governing the aspects of information security
- protection of critical information infrastructure;
- ISO 27001 compliance services;
- full range of personal data protection services in accordance with Federal Law of 27 July 2006 № 152-FZ (On personal data) and General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) requirements;
- building Security Operation Centers (SOC), organization of connection to state system for detection, prevention and elimination of consequences of computer attacks (GosSOPKA);
- financial cybersecurity compliance services (requirements of the Bank of Russia, PCI DSS, SWIFT, etc.);
- SCADA protection;
- designing, developing and deploying integrated information security systems;
- shipment of information security software and hardware;
- providing technical support for deployed products and solutions.
«DialogueScience» services and solutions are used by thousands of corporate clients in Russia and elsewhere. Among them are large commercial companies and government agencies.
«DialogueScience» supplies software solutions developed by leading Russian and international information security vendors.
«DialogueScience» is a member of the Information Security Association, the Russian Association of Networks and Services, the ABISS Association, as well as an active participant in the BSI ACP Associate Counselor Program.
The company is a member of Subcommittee No. 1 "Security of Financial (Banking) Operations" of Technical Committee No. 122 "Standards of Financial Operations," which operates with the support of the Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology (Rosstandart).
The company has the status of Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) which allows to conduct the certified audit on compliance to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). The company has the accreditation Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV) which allows ASV scans of vulnerabilities according to requirements PCI DSS. The company also has 3DS Assessor status for PCI 3DS Core Security Standard certification audits and Qualified PIN Assessor (QPA) status which grants the right to conduct PCI PIN Security certification audits.
«DialogueScience» is included in the SWIFT Directory of Cyber Security Service Providers and Directory of CSP assessment providers, as well as provides audit and consulting services in accordance with the SWIFT CSCF standard.
«DialogueScience» quality management system has been certified as compliant with ISO 9001:2015 standard. The information security management system of the company has been certified as compliant with the state standard specification ISO 27001 standard.
«DialogueScience» mission consists in creation of solutions, providing services and delivery of the products for information security of computers and networks.
«DialogueScience» has enough HR resources to complete projects of any degree of sophistication. Our company is always open to constructive and mutually beneficial cooperation.